- Z.Zh.Zhanabayev, E.Zh.Baibolatov, M.T.Kyzgarina. Entropy-metrical diagram of dynamical chaos.
SummaryThe method of definition of self-similar and self-affine modes of open systems is suggested. The entropy-metrical diagram for three-dimensional attractors obtained by numerical simulation of system of equations for the generator of dynamical chaos is plotted. It is shown that the method of analysis of time series is more effective for definition of self-organizing modes than the method of analysis of attractors.
- A.V. Khlyustova, M.S. Khorev, A.I. Maximov. The non-linear features of transfer processes of solution components into gas phase under discharge action: effect of “Spread of discharge”.
SummaryThe work presents observation of “spread discharge” effect upon electrolyte cathode surface. It consisted in simultaneously formation of some luminous zones (micro-discharges) moving towards to solution motion. At some conditions it was observed the increase of positive column from 3 to 12 mm. It was assumed that observed effect is similar of multichannel discharge and hydrated ball lightning.
- S.E. Sakipova. The computer analysis of nonlinear processes in electric pulse processing of heterogeneous media
SummaryThe development of pulse pressure produced by electric discharge in heterogeneous liquid is investigated. The calculated formulas are derived from heat-balance equation. It is pointed, that power can be determined on the basis of the computer analysis of oscillograms of the current obtained by means of electro hydraulic processing of various heterogeneous media.
- V.J. Izaxon, N.V. Cherdantsev, V. T. Presler. Influence of orientation of regular systems of easing surfaces on dicturbing of a rock mass continuity in a vicinity of cuts.
SummaryWith use of a method of boundary elements following from the numerical decision of the boundary integrated equation (of the second type Fredgholm’s equation) of the second external regional problem of the theory of elasticity and Mohr-Kusnetzov criterion of destruction for strength anizotrophy of a rock massif (with regular easing surfaces), the problem about distribution of a technoformed breakes of this rock massif with one and two systems of easing surfaces of various orientation in a vicinity of extended cut of round cross section is solved. The pictures of a breakes in cut vicinity with typical section as a combination of a circle and system of rectangular cracks are received also..
- K.S. Baktybekov, M.V. Choporov. Principles and application of hyperspectral remote sensing.
SummaryIn a broad sense Earth Remote Sensing is a reception of the information about the surface of the Earth (objects on it or recourses under it) by any wireless methods. Traditionally, Earth Remote Sensing data is received through methods which allow receiving images of the earth surface in any spot of an electromagnetic spectrum from the space or from the air.
- A.V. Khaneft, E.V. Duginov. Numerical modeling of petn initiation by electron and laser pulse. .
SummaryNumerical modeling of PETN initiation by electron and laser pulses has been viewed and analysed in this article. The equation system of unrelated thermal elasticity was solved. Phase transition – PETN melting and dependence of exothermic reaction activation energy on thermo elastic stress were taken into account. Distribution of temperature, stress, deformation and the dynamics of acoustic pressure-strain pulse were calculated..
- N.A. Voronova, A.I. Kupchishin. Catastrophic models of destruction of polymer and composite materials.
SummaryFour catastrophic models of destruction of polymer and composite materials exposed by uniaxial strain or compression based on phenomenological study of the process are suggested as follows: exponential, exponentially square, linear and square models. For all models dependence of deformation on strain is obtained. Calculated data and experimental data are compared and agreed..
- S.A. Zelepugin, V.B. Nikulichev, O.V. Ivanova. Simulation of solid-phase chemical reactions in porous mixtures under shock wave loading .
SummaryA phenomenological zeroth-order kinetic model for computations of shock-induced solid-state chemical reactions in porous mixtures is proposed. The kinetic relationships are characterized by a constant rate of chemical transformations under shock wave loading. The effect of component dispersity on the reaction rate is taken into account by varying the constants that enter the kinetic model. It is obtained impact velocities when the reaction in the calculated element proceeds completely. It is found out the conditions when the chemical-reaction rate gives rise to flow regimes in which the unloading wave almost stops.
- N.B.Beisenkhanov. The structure investigation of thin silicon layers with low concentration of implanted carbon .
SummaryIn this paper, the structure of homogeneous SiC0.03 and SiC0.12 layers produced by multiple implantation of 40-, 20-, 10-, 5-, and 3-keV carbon ions into silicon were studied by X-ray diffraction, IR spectroscopy and Atomic force microscopy. It is shown that the crystallization processes, the types of prevailed Si-C bonds, the position of the IR transmittance peak in range of 720-830 cм-1 and the integrated IR transmittance are correlated. The breaking of strong optically inactive Si-C clusters at temperatures above 1200°C leads to an increase in the number of Si-C tetrahedral bonds in layer SiC0.12. The absence of optically inactive Si-C and C-C clusters in layer SiC0.03 was determined. The transformations of surface structure after implantation and high temperature annealing were studied..
- I.V. Poyarkov. The mixing process of binary system Ar – N2 in dissimilar temperature field .
SummaryExperimentally analyzed a limit of transfer «nonisothermal diffusion – gravity convection» in different pressures and constant value of temperature gradient. Shown the influence of temperature gradient on the mixing process of binary gaseous system..